Add Canada's leading industry event to your marketing plan for 2017
Place Bonaventure, Montreal, QC, Canada
CanWeld To Be Held in Montréal in 2017
A national event, CanWeld alternates between Western and Eastern Canada. In 2017, CanWeld takes place in Montréal , Québec.
The fabricated metal product manufacturing industry is present in all spheres of economic activity in Québec. Machine shops account for approximately 35% while manufacturers of architectural and structural metal products made up about 30%. Opportunities are plentiful for suppliers to support the shops servicing Québec’s varied industry sectors.
What makes this Event Different
Why exhibit at Canweld? Find out from our past exhibitors.
Contact us today to learn about exhibiting in 2017
Booth Investment Includes:
- Access to 4,000+ high-quality attendees from across Canada and US
- A comprehensive marketing plan and exhibitor marketing tools to drive traffic to your booth
- One-to-one matching program
- Promotion of your products through the New Product Program
- Pipe & drape
- Light material handling
- Unlimited client invitations to attend the expo
- Unlimited booth staff registrations
- Exhibitor rates for conference sessions and ticketed networking functions
- Company listing on the event website
- 0-399 sq. ft. $32 / sq.ft.
- 400-799 sq. ft. $27 / sq. ft.
- 800+ sq. ft. $22 / sq. ft.
"A top-notch day. We were busy with customers until 4:00 in the afternoon. We will 100% see new business as a result of exhibiting at CanWeld."
Mark McGuire, General Manager, Mag Tool Inc.
"We saw CanWeld as a great opportunity to meet the Canadian welding industry and see how we can help out. We talked to a lot of people and learned a lot about this market. We'll be following up as soon as we're done."
Scott Stanley. National Marketing Manager, Lincoln Electric
"We have some good leads to follow up on, some new customers. not only in the Edmonton area, but across Alberta. They will bring a new customer base and some new customer types our way. We'll be back next year."
Shane Nider, Sales Manager, Inland Industrial Supply Ltd.
Sponsor & Advertise
SponsorAlign your brand with CanWeld and expand your company's positioning beyond your booth. Work with us to build a package to meet your specific objectives.Sponsorships start at $2,500 CDN
AdvertiseStand out before, during or after the event. Advertising is available in the Official Event Guide (special edition of the CWB Journal), Event Website and Event Newsletters.Advertising starts at $1,000 CDN.