Add Canada's leading industry event to your marketing plan for 2018
Booth Investment Includes:
- Access to 4,000+ high-quality attendees from across Canada and US
- A comprehensive marketing plan and exhibitor marketing tools to drive traffic to your booth
- One-to-one matching program
- Promotion of your products through the New Product Program
- Pipe & drape
- Light material handling
- Unlimited client invitations to attend the expo
- Unlimited booth staff registrations
- Exhibitor rates for conference sessions and ticketed networking functions
- Company listing on the event website
- 0-399 sq. ft. $32 / sq.ft.
- 400-799 sq. ft. $27 / sq. ft.
- 800+ sq. ft. $22 / sq. ft.
Sponsor & Advertise
Align your brand with CanWeld and expand your company’s positioning beyond your booth. Work with us to build a package to meet your specific objectives.
Sponsorships start at $2,500 CDN
Stand out before, during or after the event. Advertising is available in the Official Event Guide (special edition of the CWB Journal), Event Website and Event Newsletters.
Advertising starts at $1,000 CDN.
RBC Convention Centre, York Avenue, Winnipeg, MB, Canada
CanWeld To Be Held in Winnipeg in 2018
A national event, CanWeld alternates between Western and Eastern Canada. In 2018, CanWeld takes place in Winnipeg, Manitoba.[p>
Over 1400 manufacturing businesses generated $3.6 billion in 2015, representing 10% of Winnipeg’s total GDP. More than 10% of manufacturers primarily deal with some form of metal fabrication.
"A top-notch day. We were busy with customers until 4:00 in the afternoon. We will 100% see new business as a result of exhibiting at CanWeld."
Mark McGuire, General Manager, Mag Tool Inc.
"We saw CanWeld as a great opportunity to meet the Canadian welding industry and see how we can help out. We talked to a lot of people and learned a lot about this market. We'll be following up as soon as we're done."
Scott Stanley. National Marketing Manager, Lincoln Electric
"We have some good leads to follow up on, some new customers. not only in the Edmonton area, but across Alberta. They will bring a new customer base and some new customer types our way. We'll be back next year."
Shane Nider, Sales Manager, Inland Industrial Supply Ltd.