Held in the same venue as the exhibition (Place Bonaventure- Montréal, QC), the annual CanWeld Conference brings together people from an extensive range of industry contributors such as educators, decision makers, influencers, suppliers and consultants. We will aim to provide environments for discussions around current trends and advances, welding and joining, health and safety, business prospects, condition monitoring and so much more.
Delegates attending the conference will be drawn from a wide range of industries including mining, oil and gas, pipelines, power generation, petrochemical, fabrication and construction, manufacturing, steel and shipbuilding, pulp and paper and others.
Join us for this exciting event!
- Welding Technology: innovation and research in welding processes, alloys, technologies, and related processes (e.g. additive manufacturing, automation, and artificial intelligence)
- Welding Fabrication: application of welding to the creation of things such as bridges, buildings, cars, and pipelines.
- Business of Welding: knowledge of current opportunities, challenges, and important facts of the market related to welding technologies and welding fabrication.
- Welding Inspection: practical applications, research, innovation, etc.
Make the most out of your time at CanWeld. These events are a great way to network and mingle with other industry experts.
- The Annual Industry Night Dinner (Wednesday, Sept 13th)
- A CanWeld tradition that brings together our industry for an evening of great food and awards. A formal sit-down dinner, this event celebrates the successes of Canada’s welding and fabricating industry.
The Foundation Breakfast (Thursday, Sept 14th)
This breakfast event celebrates students, educators and supporters within Canada’s welding and fabricating industry. Want to know who the future leaders in the field will be – attend and discover.