Canada's premier annual event for the welding, fabricating and finishing industry.
Entering its eighth year in 2017, the world-class CanWeld Conference & Expo will feature even more live working equipment and technology, top industry speakers and unparalleled industry networking.
A national event that moves between Western and Eastern provinces, CanWeld 2017 will serve Eastern Canada’s aerospace, automotive, mining, agriculture, life sciences, chemical and electronics manufacturing industries.
2017 Expo Hours
What makes this event different?
CanWeld Expo & Conference is Canada’s only annual welding, metal fabricating and metal forming event that brings the whole industry together under one roof.
Join industry members from across Canada and US to network and see the latest in arc welding, consumables, welding machines, tube & pipe, metal, cutting, bending & forming, robotics, gases, finishing assembly and more.
- 100+ companies exhibiting today’s foremost technologies, products and services
- CanWeld Simulator Welding Zone
- Fabricating, Finishing & Welding Zones
- Industry Specific Meet Ups
- One-to-One Meeting Program
- New Technology Program
- Canweld’s Best Welder Competition
- Over 20 Hours of Networking
- And more!
- 40+ Sessions
- Top Industry Keynotes
- Exhibitor Pitch Opportunities
- Poster Sessions
- CWB Official Networking Dinners & Galas
- And more!
2017 Show Countdown